ON MONDAY, APRIL 21, 2014:
1) "TELEPHONE, FAX & INTERNET SHUT DOWN OF INTERIOR MOVING CONCEPTS, IMC"
For over (4) months Interior Moving Concepts, IMC has been collecting tens of thousands of dollars in student tuition & tax dollars in order to store the Morales-Shakur Center's personal property which, under the fascist orders of CUNY Administration, was ILLEGALLY SEIZED by CCNY Security & The NYPD during their clandestinely planned and cowardly armed October 20, 2013 overnight takeover of The Center.
The Upcoming World-Wide Action On This Monday, from (9:00am- 3:00pm) is for Morales-Shakur Center Campaign Supporters; Political Activists; Student Groups; Revolutionaries and; All Freedom Loving People To Disrupt The Operations of This Multi-Million Dollar Company By:
FAXING: (212) 343-8767
AND DEMAND THAT MR. MICHAEL WASSERMAN and IMC HONOR HIS AGREEMENT FOR MORALES-SHAKUR CENTER COORDINATORS TO IMMEDIATELY BE ALLOWED TO INSPECT OUR PROPERTY THAT IS STILL CURRENTLY BEING HELD INSIDE OF THEIR BRONX WAREHOUSE.
That the CUNY Board of Trustees & City College (CCNY) President Lisa S. Coico's Administration Immediately Schedule A Principled Meeting With Members of The Guillermo Morales-Assata Shakur Community & Student Center's Board of Directors/Coordinating Committee In Order To Address And Resolve The Following (10) Demands......
1. The Immediate and Total Autonomous Restoration of The Guillermo Morales-Assata Shakur Community & Student Center @ CCNY to it's 24 year space inside of Room 3-201/NAC.
2. The Immediate Publically Monitored Inspection & Return of all personal & organizational property which was stolen from the Morales-Shakur Center on Sunday, October 20, 2013 by CCNY security and; Total Financial Restitution with a Public Apology from CCNY Administration for all damages caused by the defamation, disruption, and cancellations of The Morales-Shakur Center's student/community services & projects in general; And the Harlem based New York City Peoples Survival Program (PSP) in particular.
3. The complete and unrestricted use of all CCNY Buildings, Rooms, Libraries & Halls for Student Organized Events & Activities.
4. The Immediate Restoration of the CCNY Black/Africana Studies Department
5. The Immediate Restoration of the CCNY Women's Studies Department
6. The Immediate Restoration of the CCNY Asian Studies Department
7. The Immediate End to Armed police/security guards, Uniformed ROTC armed forces personnel and all Police Security State Militarization and Brutality from CCNY & all CUNY/SUNYcampuses and institutions.
8. Total academic amnesty and the immediate dropping of all criminal charges against the "CUNY6 - Plus" Students and; The Immediate End to CUNY's assault on US Constitutional Rights and the total elimination of it's planned "Expressive Conduct Policy"
9. The Immediate Scheduling of a series of open to the public Town Hall Meetings between CCNY & Columbia University with the Harlem Community to discuss this and other neighborhood issues that mutually effect us all.
10. The Total and Permanent Restoration of "Free Tuition & Open Admissions" to The City University of New York (CCNY)