WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 20 July 2013

The ObamaCrat The Amazing Blogger




He’s this Blogger; thinker, hard-worker but always refers to himself as a Hack not a writer.  You know how some articles we read can be so boring but full of facts and information right. Well this guy puts down words like I’ve never seen before.  I mean it doesn’t matter the topic, he writes about a variety of things. Some pieces are full of facts, stats quotes and some not, but always his bold personal opinion. That’s where he grabs you. He has this bold manly kind of manner that almost stands up off the page as you’re reading it.
It can give the average unexpected readers that shock factor at first because you can darn near feel his strong but real honest presence standing next to you, his sense of “this is my view, my opinions and I’m saying it my way”!
Now of course it will be seen to most as rude, blunt and socially incorrect. Being quit intelligent, he already knows that some people are going to react to that factor and I believe he loves it.  Not just for the sake of the shock factor, more so because he is being truly himself.  This is a guy that knows who he is and what he’ll stand up for or against.  He’s not just comfortable in his skin but driven to release and express whatever honestly strikes him at his core.  Frankly, after my initial shock factor, I oddly found that part about his writing most refreshing. By the way it took me more than a couple of articles to get pass that shock factor, I simply didn’t comment on anything until I found my comfort zone with his work. I enjoyed the challenge quietly you could say (wink)
I am an angry Sicilian, African, Corsican,  & Pawnee Indian Male, who has a nasty attitude, an evil disposition, and an ornery and opinionated character. I guess you can label me the last Angry, Militant, Black man In America.
I am not a writer, or one who cares about grammar, punctuation, or if what I write sounds pretty. I am an ObamaCrat. I am not a Liberal, nor am I a Progressive, or Democrat, or Left Wing anything. I am not an Independent, or a TeaTardedRepubliCANT, I am an ObamaCrat. As such this POTUS has my support 500%, and yes, I follow him blindly….you don’t agree, so what? That is your opinion, and exactly like assholes, we all have an opinion….I just get to write about mine, and publish it everywhere. You wish to do that….start a web site.
One final thought about me….I am NOT a writer, I am a hack who uses his emotions along with some common sense and logic to form MY opinions….sometime with links to factual information that has led me to MY opinion. You might be foolish enough to argue with me, but you can not argue with a fact.The ObamaCrat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment