The President of the United States had more comments about Trayvon Martin's murder. This time he had more than just a one liner, he had several sentences speaking on the fall out from a jury letting a killer go free. I am predicting that the Democrats and their friends and mouthpieces will try to make Trayvon Martin's murder about gun control and giving you a view of what his top priority will be in the last few years of his second term.

Is the NAACP and the DOJ serious about investigating Geroge Zimmerman for violating Trayvon Martin's civil rights or is this just a ploy to exploit those who are dissapointed over the aquital? Could they be looking at someone else?

I was sent a link to a Tommy Sotomayor Youtube video of this black man blaming Black people for all bad that has happened in his life and then accuses Black people of playing the victim card. I could only listen to so much anti-Black hate no matter who it comes from but I said to the person who sent it that I would address "George Zimmerman Is Not An Enemy Of Black People, But I Know Who Is!".

R&B and Hip&Hop music is brought to you by Nuvibe Radio
www.StatCounter.com/myspace/ - Free myspace Profile Counter