WelcomeTo My World

Sunday 2 November 2014

Davontae Sanford-684070 Keith Ordinary Guy


When Darcy posted Davontae's story on my timeline, someone she has been supporting for a long time, I wondered how to respond and what I could write to a complete stranger or say to a lad (at 63 anyone under 30 is a young un, even plod) thousands of miles away in a penal system that bangs up children and refuses to reconsider his case. I am a writer (right?) but writers are just as clueless as everyone else. I've had friends in prison and they were just as hard to write to, but anything in the post makes their day. I've checked this out with Darcy and it'll be in the post Tomorrow. If you feel like making someones day, even a post card saying 'Big ups, love .......' Davontae's address is: Davontae Sanford-684070 ionia maxmium correctional fac. `1576 w.bluewater highway ionia, mi 48846 Huff post link about Davontae: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/29/davontae-sanford_n_5235226.html

No comments:

Post a Comment