WelcomeTo My World

Sunday 7 July 2013

This is what we Survivors are:




I am Fearless for having the courage to confront my fears and overcome them

I am Courageous for being strong enough to break away from a negative past and build a better life

I am Strong for shattering my silence and being determined not to let the silence shatter me

I am Determined for not giving up but finding victory in turning the traumatic experiences into something positive

I am Victorious for fighting back and rising above the challenges proving that I'm unbreakable

I am Unbreakable for standing strong after every struggle, battle, and trial I've had to endure by being confident in who I am and in what I can do

I am Confident for believing in myself and in my dreams, loving who I am and accepting every part of me, knowing there's so much more to me then meets the eye that makes me beautiful and more to this life that waits for me

I am Beautiful for being me as I choose to be myself and the person I was born to be, created to be and meant to be in this life, taking pride in what makes me different for it's my differences that make me unique and one of a kind


- Jenna Kandyce Linch


Copyright © Jenna Kandyce Linch

 http://www.born2be.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment