Posted: 30 Oct 2014 08:14 AM PDT
In this week’s news:
- Newly released video shows Saginaw , MI cops brutally executing Milton Hall
- Want to Make Crime Pay? Invest in Prisons ~ Fox Business
- Rikers Inmates’ Deaths Blamed on Health Care Provider Were Kept Secret
- Asset seizures fuel police spending
- Hungry prisoners say they don’t get enough to eat; complaint lodged with Gordon County , GA sheriff
Our state constitution in profile is South Carolina and our abolitionist in profile is Theodore S. Wright, (1797-1847).
New Abolitionists Radio seeks to educate listeners to the glaring fact that slavery was never abolished and is still practiced by both states and the federation of states constituting the United States of America . The main purpose of this program to agitate for an end to 21st Century Slavery and Human Trafficking.
The radio program is an extension of the group Move To Abolish 21st Century Slavery.