WelcomeTo My World

Sunday 25 August 2013

Wayne William Snellgrove clear violation of the Geneva Convention.





Wayne William Snellgrove
Birth name: Dwayne Ivan Smoke
Birth Mother: Nora Smoke
Notes:
This was Canadian policy the day I was born. In fact it was policy even before I was born. It even had a name. It was dubbed the 60’s scoop. Because the Gov. scooped up babies and put them into foster care, orphanages, anywhere but with there Biological families. I was a victim of this diseased policy. It is Genocide. Geneva Convention in part reads:
This is article 4.
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

  • (a) Killing members of the group;
  • (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  • (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  • (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  • (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
 This is a clear violation of the Geneva Convention.
Note grab a copy of canada’s laws of Genocide.
 
Born : April 9th 1971.
Place: Wadena, Saskatchewan, Canada.
My genocide story begins the day of my birth, I taken on my birthday and put into an orphanage, ( Ontario )later foster care.
First memory: scared, alone, dark.
I was taken from all that is right, normal, and natural and placed into an artificial world.
At 3 Y/O: I was adopted into a wonderful white American family, The Snellgrove’s and brought to the states. I Crossed over in Buffalo NY.
New father: Richard A. Snellgrove, Professor at Penn. State
New Mother: Ann M. Snellgrove, had PH.D in nutrition.
New Brother: Thomas A. Snellgrove, white.
Note: My brother was white, My new parents were looking for a brother to go along with there other adopted son. He was adopted one year prior to my
arrival.
It took me a long time to figure out what family was. I just didn’t know.
I didn’t why I was taken from family.
I didn’t know why I given to this family.
So as a child I came up with my own ideas, thoughts and conclusions.
All were bad. So that made me bad.
I was born with a cleft pallet and lip. I had about 20 surgeries on my lip and roof of my mouth before the age 7.
I spoke with a studder most of my childhood. I failed 1st grade because of it and labeled learning disabled. I could not pronounce Th, W’s, or S’s.
1976 Moved from Pa. To NJ, Cherry Hill.
Started my swimming career at 7 with the Jersey Wahoo’s Swim Club.
By the end of my 8th year in was already National Ranked for 8 and under. I knew I wanted to be a great swimmer.
90’-Attended the prestigious The Peddie School in Hightstown NJ.
91’- Was told I should retire from swimming after torn rotator cuff injury
91’-was told to retire from swimming again after doctors told me I had a
heart condition, severe scarring due to swimming and other activities
----Swam anyway, told doctors they were wrong, weeks later….
91’-Broke the National High School Record in the 200-yard medley relay.
91’-was 1 of the Top Ranked swimmers coming out of HS that year in my event 100- yard fly
91’-spring dropped out of HS to go to detox (didn’t graduate from Peddie)
92’-(early 92 )focused on staying sober
92’-late, broke 2 YMCA National Records, and won YMCA two national titles, Long Course.
Got offered a full ride to Collage after my performance at YMCA Nationals
 
93’-got full Scholarship to La Salle U. in Philadelphia.(Winter )
93’-failed out of college (spring)
93’-Started ocean swimming/working for Atlantic City Beach Patrol
( Summer.)
93’- My ADOPTED mother diagnosed with COLON CANCER.(fall)
94’ moved to South Florida (on a whim)& lived homeless on the beach while trying to find work and training at the Ft.Lauderdale’s International Swimming Hall of fame. (ISHOF)
95’-Won USA Swimming National Championship 5k, open water swim.
95’-Finished 3rd, at the USA Swimming 25k Championships, Lake Lanier Ga.
95’-USA Swimming National team Member
95’-Competed at Pan-Pacific Championships as a member of the US National Swim Team, Georgia USA
96’ Won 2nd USA Swimming National Championship 10k, open water swim.
97’- ADOPTED MOTHER DIED, she had succumb to Cancer.
( days later )
97’- As I was putting her to rest for the last time. I suddenly realized THIS FEELING OF Mourning I had my entire life, I had lost mothers in one lifetime. It was the saddest day of my life. Its bad enough losing one, but realizing I lost two in the same moment was almost to much to bare.
97’-Over the next few months I decided to seek out my Birth mother. Because maybe she still was alive. I had a dream one night that was. And she looking for me. I have had these dreams since I was a child, but I chalked them up to fantasy only. But I had to know if she still loved me.
98’-NDE, nearly killed in car accident in Miami. I saw my life disappear before me. Only by the grace of GOD did I survive. I got hit son hard I flipped 5 times up hill.
02’- Narrowed my search for my BIOLOGICAL MOTHER down to 3 names and 3 numbers, and sat on it for a year. Because of fear I did not want make those calls. What if I was a product of rape or incest? What if I got rejected again. I knew I could not handle rejection all over again. I would kill myself.
03’-Found a web site explaining the 60’S SCOOP and adoption re-unions. I fit the nationality, time period, ethnic group. So, I contacted the PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR who specialized in adoption re-unions. I gave her all my information. She would start making phone calls the following day.
(two days later)
03’-The PI called me and ask me to sit down because she had good news. I cried for three hours as she was explaining what happened and who she was talking to. I Found my biological Mother for the 1st time. She made 1st contact. I had no reason to be fearful. I mother NORA SMOKE never forgot me. My mother explained the horror of losing me at birth and later forced to sign a paper giving me up ( a common GOVERNMENT Practice )
She said she had to flee and go under ground in order to save my other brother and sister.
03’-(A few months later) I flew up to Saskatchewan and mew entire family, 5 brothers & sisters.
I finally knew what happened to me after all those lost years. I was not to blame. I was not defective like I assumed I was all those years. I had never felt love like this before.
I was a victim of the Canadian Government’s Policy of assimilation.
I was robbed of my heritage.
I was robbed of my Ancestry.
I was robbed of my family.
I was robbed out of a childhood.
I was robbed of my innocents.
Everything that could be taken, was taken by the Canadian Government.
I was apart of a deep seeded hatred for the red man.
I was apart of GENOCIDE and didn’t even know it.
I was a survivor of GENOCIDE and didn’t even know.
I later learned out of hundreds children taken from my Reserve, I was only the 3rd to make it back.
Out of the Thousands taken from their Reserves only a handful were ever adopted out, usually whites through out Europe and the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment