WelcomeTo My World

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Richard Raw - Raise Your Fist (Unreleased) )


Richard Raw - Raise Your Fist (Unreleased)

Download this song at www.richardraw.com

Life tends to feed us obstacles, but how we handle those obstacles helps to shape who we truly are. I wrote/produced/recorded this song "Raise Your First" in 2006 during a very turbulent period of my life. Through all of the adversity i just kept replaying the revolutionary slogan of the 1960's in my mind "Raise Your Fist" and keep on pushing. My uncles stopped by the studio that night, and started playing some oldies but goodies. My mood shifted as they started singing and dancing to this song entitled "Could It Be I'm Falling In Love" by the SPINNERS. The song inspired me to create "Raise Your Fist" by sampling the music from The SPinners and using it as a way to vent my frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment