WelcomeTo My World

Monday 30 June 2014

Fintan Dunne: : How Ireland Snatched My Beautiful Baby



Fintan Dunne: : How Ireland Snatched My Beautiful Baby: by Kathy McMahon  with Fintan Dunne

.Ireland, my native country, mobilized the State to illegally snatch my baby from me -and nothing can ever undo the damage inflicted on me and on tens of thousands of innocent Irish mothers.


I was tried and fraudulently found guilty in the kangaroo courts of Catholic Ireland - and I was sentenced to have my own flesh and blood torn from me.

Instead of helping me defend my parental rights, the Irish government and the Irish Catholic Church conspired to construct a sham legal process based on coerced consent in order to steal my child.

Read more from the link below 
http://fintandunne.blogspot.ie/2014/06/How-Ireland-Snatched-My-Beautiful-Baby.html

No comments:

Post a Comment