WelcomeTo My World

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Victim's Brother Speaks Out On Ray Jasper Death Row Issue



*Previously, a post from Hamilton Nolan on Gawker shared a statement from a Texas Death Row inmate named Ray Jasper. The letter from Jasper is touted as the last statement Jasper may make on earth. Huffpo has it as a must read. Jasper is on Death Row for his involvement in a stabbing murder committed during a robbery in November of 1998. I'm about to comment on Jasper's statement without having read it. In fact more than likely I will never read it. I imagine it is not much more than the statement he made in court to my family. My name is Steven Alejandro, and it is our brother, son, grandchild and cousin, the forever 33 year old, David Mendoza Alejandro who was killed by Jasper and his two accomplices...* Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur break it down on The Young Turks.

*Read more here: http://steven-alejandro.kinja.com/a-d...

No comments:

Post a Comment