A Just Cause, is asking you to take an interest in the IRP6 (Gary Walker, David Banks, Clinton Stewart, Demetrius Harper, Kendrick Barnes, and David Zirpolo) wrongful convictions case, which is truly a made for TV movie, and a Nightmare for the people living it! This case has not gotten the media attention it so deserves!
Attorney, Mark Geragos has recently joined the defense legal team for IRP6.
We pray that you will help us be a voice for the IRP6 and expose the injustice that has happened to them and to inform others that it could happen to them also!
I am sending you links, pictures, videos, articles that will help you grasp what has happened to these six men from the time of starting their software development business, creating Case Investigative Life-Cycle software for law enforcement to help track and stop terrorism against the United States, to being wrongly accused, having their business raided by 21 FBI agents, tried, sentenced and convicted to 7-11 years in prison each for conspiracy to commit mail/wire-fraud against staffing companies for $5 million dollars.
1. Free The IRP6 website: www.freetheirp6.org (everything is housed on this site including legal and supporting documents, IRP6 bios, how IRP Solutions was started, comparison of Case Investigative Life-Cycle (CILC) compared to Virtual Case File/Sentinel, pictures of family, video, recent interviews
2. A Just Cause (AJC) website: www.a-justcause.com, nonprofit organization to help those that have been wrongly accused or convicted of crimes they didn't commit, as well as, seeking judicial reform in the United States.
3. Press Releases put out by AJC: http://www.prweb.com/search.aspx?search-releases=irp6&hitsPerPage=20&x=0&y=0
3. Did these Players conspire to send IRP6 to prison?: scribd.com/doc/159652691/… This PowerPoint slide contains pictures of people involved in this conspiracy and how they are connected. Note: Please view links associated with each person and company to gain additional knowledge needed to digest this case!
5. Free The IRP6 Twitter page: https://twitter.com/FreeeTheIRP6
1. FBI Raid on IRP (Investigative Resource Planning) Solutions in 2005: vimeo.com/11935709
2. Protest March in front of CO Senator Michael Bennett's office:
4. News Stalker Interview with IRP6 spokesmen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTZ7slrtwQc
5. Madness & Reality, TELL ALL INTERVIEW with IRP6 Spokesmen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rippdemupradio/2013/09/11/with-liberty-and-justice-for-some-the-story-of-the-irp6
1. NewsBlaze – 06/10/2013: http://newsblaze.com/story/20130610110858walk.nb/topstory.html
2. Dr. Alan Bean – 05/22/2013: (broke the Jena6 story) after coming to Colorado and interviewing the IRP6, their families and friends. He conducted a six month long investigation in to the IRP6 case and here are his finding: friendsofjustice.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/mon
3. Black Blue Dog – 03/2013: http://www.blackbluedog.com/2013/03/news/federal-warden-in-colorado-denies-in-person-interview-of-irp-6-with-your-black-world/
4. Your Black World – 03/2013: http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/03/uncategorized/federal-warden-in-colorado-denies-in-person-interview-of-irp-6-with-your-black-world/
5. United Black America: http://unitedblackamerica.com/irp-6/
6. Denver Post – 07/30/2012: http://www.denverpost.com/ci_21194874/colorado-springs-software-executives-sentenced-5-1-million
7. Gazette – 07/30/2012: http://gazette.com/springs-software-executives-sentenced-to-prison/article/142470
8. Gazette – 10/20/2011: http://gazette.com/federal-jury-convicts-6-in-springs-based-fraud-scheme/article/127071
9. Denver Post – 08/31/2010: http://www.denverpost.com/ci_15946278
10. Gazette – 05/16/10: http://gazette.com/church-feels-singled-out-by-federal-investigation/article/98878
11. Case Investigative Life-Cycle (CILC) software: http://www.scribd.com/doc/159649243/20031001-Law-EnforcementTechnology-CILC-Article, and http://www.scribd.com/doc/159649580/20100810-CILC-Validated-by-Don-Vilfer-Former-FBIMissing Transcripts that would prove Judge violated 5th amendment rights are missing/destroyed:
1. Petition to hold Prosecutors & Judges accountable for Prosecutorial Misconduct in United States’ courtroom: https://www.change.org/petitions/strengthen-laws-to-hold-prosecutors-accountable-for-judicial-misconduct-in-us-courtrooms-and-protect-citizens-from-wrongful-convictions
Phil, I don't mean to overwhelm you, but wanted to give you as much information, as possible to validate the IRP6 case. The IRP6 is only guilty of incurring debt, which should have been handled, as a civil case (http://www.scribd.com/doc/159651982/20050808-FBI-States-Case-is-a-Civil-Matter), but was pursued by an overzealous attorney, as criminal. Please have A Just Cause on your show to share this NIGHTMARE OF A STORY with your listening audience!
Olivia Hodges (RightAWrong / JustisWontBDnyd)