WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 14 September 2013

Stop EVICTION OF GREEN'S WRONGFUL FORECLOSURE

 

To: CREDIT SUISSE STAND UP N CLEAR THIS FAMILIES HOME, Nassau Count Supreme Court/ Nassau County Clerks Iffice

 
Cease and Desist based on newly discovered evidence
Do not allow the Writ if Assistance to be honored/ nullify the writ
My home was taken thru fraud
CREDIT SUISSE ORDERED TO WRITE OFF MORTGAGE
 ///INSTEAD SOLD IT TO EASTERN SAVINGS BANK WHO FORECLOSED

Why is this important?

I raised my family here over last 40 years
I worked hard to provide a home that someday i could spend my life enjoying my grandchildren in. I now have 4 grandsons n due to the on going threat of eviction my home is falling apart
I was foreclosed and only found out what really happened after a wrongful foreclosure 
I was hung out to dry by my attorneys as well after they took over $20,000 from me then went on to do nothing but  wrong filing late filings etc. i don't think it was poor representation i think they were in on it   
Well i only have till october 12th and they now have a writ of assistance to remove me without having to go before a judge
Found out AFTER FORECLOSURE sale that Credit Suisse and Fremont Investment were ordered to write off the mortgages due to fraud. I never knew they had been the holder or whatever of my loan.  I BET MANY PEOPLE STILL DONT KNOW!  
Fremont called me and told me one day to seek out another mortgage that was conventional because mine was readjusting up in interest. . So i did n got a conventional loan from Eastern savings bank, CONVENTIONAL  THE loan was riddled with fraud and  kept readjusting despite it saying conventional. From $2,600 to $3,660. They made it impossible to stay current. They foreclosed then i found out that they should never have taken on Loan cause the federal court had ordered them to "write off" mortgages.  At foreclosure the eastern loan took on another twist it became an "Interest Only" which IS. not what i signed. So i owed the same amount i started with. Also, i was to get $30,000 payout I NEVER RECEIVED THAT EITHER. 
I MUST GET BACK INTO COURT WITH AN I JUNCTION OR STAY OF THE DECISION what ever it takes, THIS IS MY HOME!!!
I and my husband cannot retire although we want so much to do  we
I have had multiple relapses of Multiple Sclerosis due to the stress this has caused.
 
Please sign n share
 http://start2.occupyourhomes.org/petitions/bonnie-green
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment