WelcomeTo My World

Wednesday 3 April 2013

The heat is on


The heat is on with me and Detroit City councilmember Gary Brown about Kym Worthy and the funding his dumb ass gave her to cover up the wrongs at the crime lab. See my comment, reposted below from his page. Get on there and blast his ass!

They [the viewers] moved on, Mr. Brown, or taking stock of your indefensible position and ineptitude in wasting our money. I think the latter. Moreover, I don't see any of them cheering for you either. You better pay attention to that. The manner in which you addrssed Cheryl is indicative of how low a regard you have for your constituents. Cheryl, you infer, cannot even have an intelligent conversation with you. Nice. Oh, and how did I know you would come with that story about Newsweek giving "accolades" to the prosecutor. I was hoping you would. Newsweek knows nothing about the corruption on the ground in Detroit, particularly her bloodthirsty urge to continue to incarerate Davontae Sanford, sitting in prison today for murders DPD's professed hitman Vincent Smothers later confessed to. I need not tell you what you and Ms. Worthy can do with that accolade. Funny how you duck and dodge, time and again, the issue over Godbee being on the public payroll while claiming to want to stop waste. And how did I know you would not even admit to the FACTS I stated above and which you wanted kept from the readers about the meeting with the task force and then the betrayal of doing a sweetheart deal by wasting $3 million of our money in shoveling it to the prosecutor.


Roberto Guzman 

No comments:

Post a Comment