WelcomeTo My World

Monday 1 April 2013

Bulgaria: Lynch Mob Beats Defenceless Crippled Doggy -- Police do Nothing




My name is Borko, last May I was beaten so badly that my spine was broken. I was taken in by a loving family, my Daddy is a Bulgarian Doctor and a very kind man. Now my Daddy is being persecuted in our village because he helps the poor strays like me.
The people want my family and me out and there was a mob sent to our home with a film crew. I was attacked and beaten again in my own garden. PLEASE share for us and let the world know that the Government in Bulgaria are not enforcing the law against acts of cruelty and that they are allowing the kind people who help animals like me to be persecuted and removed from their home.

Watch my video here, please don't ignore my CRY for help ♥

https://www.change.org/petitions/just...

We have now created an ONLINE PETITION, to the Government of Bulgaria and associated authorities - it is aimed not just at the need to prosecute the man who savagely beat Disabled Borko in his own home, yet also the very real need for Strict Guidelines for the out of control media ...The Bulgarian Journalists are the main instigators of the so-called "war against the stray dogs" this is the exact term they use in their TV shows and articles. They are the ones who encourage the barbaric primitive acts on the defenceless stray animals and should also be held accountable for their despicable actions.

Please SHARE Borko's PETITION to help us get JUSTICE...

No comments:

Post a Comment