WelcomeTo My World

Sunday 9 February 2014

1000 Mothers march for JUSTICE - PLANNING MEETING, 7pm Monday 10th February at Book cafe 410 Tottenham High Road,



1000 Mothers march for JUSTICE - PLANNING MEETING, 7pm Monday 10th February at Book cafe 410 Tottenham High Road,
The 1000 Mothers march for JUSTICE planning meeting will at 7pm Monday 10th February at the Book Cafe, 410 Tottenham High Road, N17 9JB.
Agenda. Approve the attached draft flyer/poster, I will bring a design for the post cards with me. UNITE have kindly offered to print for us so no problem about raising money. I had £60 left over from last time so TAP will not be needing any more for expenses. NB the plan is to move from the march which welcomes campaign groups from other parts of London to a meeting of benefit claimants and supporters in work and unemployment living in Haringey on the 12th April - there are around 30,000 working age benefit cliamants in Haringey having a rough time. I will need to confirm the venue of the follow up meeting. I will suggest that each Haringey organisation sets itself a target to bring say 10 or 20 benefit claimants and supporters to the march and the follow up meeting. We will need to confirm the arrangments for stewards. Please note that we are marching from Bruce Castle Park to a speak out on Tottenham Green this year. Arrangements for the speak out. I have filled in the form for the police. AOB Date of next planning meeting. I Look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment