WelcomeTo My World

Monday 1 October 2012

ONE by Alfreda Ghee


One Heart
One Mind
One Body
One Soul
One GOD
One Life
One chance to get out of this all
The pain and misery of this relationship
Who do I turn to?
Where do I run and hide?
I cant stand this awful feeling
Of fear in the pit of my stomach
Im scared that I dont have the strength to make it through
Do I stay?
Do I go?
One Heart
One Mind
One Body
One Soul
One GOD
One life and its mine to live!
One Choice
One Voice
No more pain
No more shame of black eyes, bruises, tears and headaches
Just one more chance at life
Now its its all one!
JUST ME!
I choose to take back ME!
One Heart
One Mind
One Body
One Soul
One GOD
ONE LIFE
ONE ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am truly honored that you put this on your page... Much Love and GOD BLESS...

    ReplyDelete