WelcomeTo My World

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Christy Phillips

During my interrogation the detectives made it clear that they wanted me to admit guilt and would not end the interrogation until after I had done so, I did and was convicted and sentenced to life in prison based on that coerced confession.
Letter of support:Christy Phillips W-94100 C.C.W.F. P.O.BOX 1508 512-11-4up Chowchilla, Ca. 93610

www.change.org/petitions/justice-for-christy-clinton-phillips-cdc-w-94100. http://tobtr.com/3046483





1 comment:

  1. Falishia Mckines
    San Bernardino, CA
    6 days ago
    Like
    0

    I am Signing because i know Christy my mother and her mother have been friends for years I've known their family since i was about 10 years old and she has never been a violent child her, myself and my sisters used to play dolls together this is just out right wrong and the justice system is completely screwed up how is it that a child calls t
    o report a crime and she gets charged with it, if she had any thing to hide she would have never called the police , and not only that but justice definitely wasn't served because the person who actually committed the crime is still walking around free to kill again its just sad and wrong Christy was a good kid who had a lot of friends and family who cares for her so she needs to be set free she was stripped of all her rights once she was in custody they should have never questioned her without her parent being present the system just purely corrupt and it needs to be fixed....

    ReplyDelete