Please take the time to send Mr. Koti a Birthday card.

As you can see, he is very sad at Mohawk CF.

He definitely DID receive better care at Sing Sing.

The Dr. here does nothing for the inmates. I am very sick at this time.
My eyes are giving me trouble and it is hard to see.

Next year I will be going to the parole board for the 5th time. I have done the time.
Why does the parole board keep hitting me and other brothers?

I will be 87 years old on Oct 11, 2012. I am the oldest brother here.

The Walsh Medical Unit is on lockdown 24 hours a day.

I am trying to get to Sing Sing or Green Haven where I will get better medical help.

As a Black man I am very strong, a fighter in the struggle for freedom and justice.

Thank you for your help.

Long Live the Struggle.
Koti

Mohamman Geuka Koti #80-A-0808
Mohawk Correctional Facility
P.O. Box 8451
Rome, NY 13442-8451

--
SIGN THE JERICHO COINTELPRO PETITION!

Free All Political Prisoners!
www.jerichony.org