WelcomeTo My World

Thursday 3 February 2011

Terrance Bowman-Taylor



 "I am in need of any kind of legal assistance that anyone can provide me,
     whether it be the direct handling of my case or by helping me obtain the
     legal materials or services that I need to help me prove my innocence."


      Terrance Taylor
                                                        Death Row, North Carolina   
    
      Artwork By Terrance Taylor       

Hi, my name is Terrance.  I am 30 years old and I am single.  I have a Associate's
Degree in Business Administration and I was in the process of completing a
bachelors degree in computer programming at the time of my wrongful arrest.  

My hobbies are drawing, playing chess, writing poems, listening to music, and
studying law and religion.  As a result of studying religion, I became a born again
Christian.  My favourite entertainers are Kirk Franklin, Kelly Price, CeCe Winans,
R Kelly and Mary J Blige.

I am currently on death row for two crimes that I did not commit.  I was wrongfully
arrested and convicted of allegedly murdering two men who were drug dealers.
 I did not kill these men and I was wrongfully convicted of these crimes despite
there being no physical evidence or a motive in this case to connect me to any
wrong doings.  I am the only man on death row in this state (North Carolina) that
was arrested and convicted solely on the false testimony of one man.  This man
was a convicted felon and has 3 felony convictions on his record. He has been
arrrested more than thirty times since he testified falsely at my trial in 1997.
He has been convicted at least twice for giving false information to the police
before and after my trial.  He was serving time when he was brought to court
to testify falsely against me and he had numerous outstanding warrants pending
against him at the time he was detained and questioned by the police.  He was
detained and questioned as being the initial suspect in these murders but was
later released by the police after giving a false statement implicating me in these
crimes.  He was released despite the above facts (ie outstanding warrants.)
This guy has a history of mental problems that told him to do violent things.  
Some of his mental probems included memory loss and the lack of ability to
tell the truth.  He was the initial suspect in this case, and is well known as
being a drug dealer.

This man testified that he was allegedly with me when he allegedly
witnessed me shot and kill two drug dealers at the same time by myself.
Yet, he was not charged as being my codefendant and his prior statement
that he gave to the police is inconsistent with his trial testimony.  Both his
prior inconsistent statement and his trial testimony were inconsistent and
unsupported by the facts of this case.  For example, this guy stated at trial
and to the police that I allegedly shot and murdered these men by shooting
them point blank range in the face with a 9 millimeter handgun.  The autopsy
reports prove that these men were killed by a .22 calibre rounds and neither
of these men were shot in the face or anywhere about their heads at point
blank range.  Neither of these men were shot in the face according to their
autopsy reports.  There is no physical evidence or a motive connecting me
to these crimes or any wrong doings, yet I am sitting here on death row for
these crimes.  
My alibi witnesses were never subpoenaed to court by my trial attorneys
and the names of other potential witnesses who gave the police information
clearing me of these charges were never put on my witness list so I could
subpoena them.  I did not testify or present evidence on my own behalf
because my trial attorneys discouraged me from doing so by not preparing
a defense for me and by telling me false interpretations of the law.
My case is a clear case of ineffective assistance of trial counsel.  
My case is in the post conviction stage (Motion For Appropriate Relief),
a stage where I am not entitled to effective assistance of counsel by law.
I do not have access to any legal materials (besides my case materials)
because there isn't a law library in this prison or in any of the prisons in
this state.  Also because I do not have the means to obtain any legal
materials because these things cost just like good represntation and a
fair trial does.  
I am in need of any kind of legal assistance that anyone can provide me,
whether it be the direct handling of my case or by helping me obtain the
legal materials or services that I need to help me prove my innocence.  
Law books, case laws, legal research, briefing errors, and obtaining expert
assistance in the fields of crime scene investigation and forensic pathology
are the areas where I need the most help in. 



Truly yours :
MR TERRANCE TAYLOR
An Innocent Man On Death Row

                                                                
  Please send all correspondences to:
  MR TERRANCE TAYLOR 0539901
  1300 Western Blvd

  Raliegh North Carolina

  27606  USA
http://advocatesforabandonedadolescents.com/TerranceBowmanTaylor.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment