WelcomeTo My World

Friday 10 May 2013

Why I Support Jahar




I'm a Free Jahar (Dzhokhar Tsarnaev) supporter. I explain why in this video. Please, watch the entire video before you make assumptions. Thank you. There are many unanswered questions. The official story keeps changing. Nothing adds up with this story. Many people think it is a hoax. Many think the Tsarnaev brothers were set up. I explain my reasoning in this video. We all have our rights to our opinions. It's called the First Amendment here in the USA. The music in the video is used with permission and credit is given to them at the end. They may OR may not agree with all of my opinions. All of my opinions in this video are my own. Thank you for watching. Follow @freejahar on Twitter for more info. Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Someone asked me for the picture of Jahar AND Tamerlan going in the store together. Here it is: pic.twitter.com/NJaDljl7q0

No comments:

Post a Comment