WelcomeTo My World

Tuesday 21 June 2011

50 Cent Writing A Book On Bullying!


http://bit.ly/moVOe6


50-cent-writing-a-book-on-bullying
We wouldn't have expected this from him, but it's still pretty cool!
50 Cent has signed a deal with Razorbill publisher Ben Schrank to write and release a book called Playground, which will be a fictional retelling based on his childhood called Playground, and will address the topic of teen bullying!
The story, set to be released next January and will be edited by Laura Arnold, will reportedly focus on a 13-year old schoolyard bully "who finds redemption as he faces what he's done."
Fiddy says in a statement:
"I had a strong desire to write 'Playground' because I wanted to explore how a kid becomes a bully. I drew on events from my own childhood and adolescence, but was excited to see the story take on its own life. This book would have been very helpful for me growing up and now that I have a teenage son, it is my goal that this will have a positive influence on all teenagers."

No comments:

Post a Comment