WelcomeTo My World

Thursday 17 March 2011

DONT LIVE UR LIFE,ROCK UR LIFE!!!ROCK THE WHOLE WORLD!

Well..here ima say dat i'm a man who learns da rules n den tries hard to play better dan anybody else..i always try to do watever I do differently, unique and perfect.I DO IT MY WAY.
A very loyal person, i NEVER forget anything good anybody does for me..
I give love and respect to people who respect themselves...i appriciate people who honesty wid me,who can support me when life gets hard,who is real friend,and people who dont do the shit,and love in me  human,my strong character,ambitions,and all what i do for bein my life too full and cool.about haters i reallly dont care just middle finger up.lol..i never spend my time for shit.
and for all  my people who is readin this now!
everythin what u can picture,ur dreams,wishes,it means u can get it.so work out or walk out..do ur best,
go through life laughin,never cry,keep ya head up,never give up,do everythin wid sense of humor,coz if u dont learn to laugh at trouble,you wont have anythin to laugh when u r old
and very important-fight for ur dreams,and if ur life is BITCH u have to be PIMP,gonna just slap it and MOVE ON...DONT STOP. 
DONT LIVE UR LIFE, ROCK UR LIFE!!!  ROCK THE WHOLE WORLD!  LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE NO TOMORROW

MUCH LOVE!!!!
URS KATE SAVELYEVA

@POWERFUL  LADY REAL TALK !
 Freewayenterprise.com: http://ning.it/eyjbwW

No comments:

Post a Comment