WelcomeTo My World

Sunday 18 May 2014

Testimony real words of a true activist




This is me standing in front of a JPD camera being charged with Drug Trafficking..still waiting to go to prison soon..don't really trust the streets anymore..really I never did but I guess I thought that was all I had..never found anything new..they say "the game is to be sold not to be told" but I don't want to sale you anything I just want you to know the drug game in Jville is set up so that someone always has to be a "Sacrifice"...the police will let informants sale you drugs, they will let prostitutes sale themselves to gather information, they will choose targets and use a network of informants on all levels of the game( buyers and suppliers) to " ping pong" you through there "Entrapment Network"..all it takes is to have one of your friends get in trouble and be facing a long prison sentence and you will understand what Darwinism is..what survival of the fittest is...and they may even feel they are doing other people a favor by choosing you because you may face less time when busted than their "connect" will..but trust me when I tell you that there is always a fall guy..don't join the circus..Jvilles drug game is an " Entrapment Web"..
Testimony real words of a  true activist & a true friend  https://soundcloud.com/dallas-blakkjakk-burgess
http://about.me/DallasBlakkjakk

No comments:

Post a Comment