WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 11 December 2010

Innocent man trapped in the system



I am a very lonely man who is fighting for his life and liberty here in the prison system of North Carolina. I am being unlawfully detained here for a crime that I DID NOT COMMIT.

I came to this state during my college break to visit some old friends and relatives and never made it back home.

I am an educated, spiritually conscious man in search of friendship, support and/or legal assistance, i.e. typing, legal research, etc.

I intend to regain my freedom and become a paralegal or attorney so I can help those innocent people (like myself) who are trapped behind these walls.

My hobbies are: drawling, writing books, poems, songs, photography, playing chess, studying religion, history and the law.

I also enjoy sports of all types and love music. I believe music is a universal form of expression and communication.

I enjoyed meeting new people, learning new things and traveling (when I was a physically free man). Visiting Africa, Mecca and Europe some day is a dream of mine.

My future goals are: regain my freedom, become a counselor for children and young adults so I can help others who are innocently trapped in this system to avoid the pitfalls of society. I am striving to better myself as a person so I can help others do the same.



Website http://terranceisinnocent.web.officelive...

Prison Address
TERRANCE TAYLOR
#0539901
Central Prison
1300 Western Boulevard
Raleigh, NC 27606

No comments:

Post a Comment