WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 13 August 2011

STOP! CyberBullying & Bullying everywhere!!! YOU MUST READ PLEASEE


@JalaVanteMurry
http://t.co/9cVOobp  
SIGN THIS TO HELP AND TRY TO GET CYBER AND REGULAR BULLYING STOPPED!!!! KIDS DONT SEE HOW MUCH BULLYING HAS EFFECT THE WORLD! OVER 2,000 KIDS OR TEENS OR JUST PEOPLE KILL THEMSELFS BECUAASE OF BULLYING OR CYBER BULLYING!! IF YOU ARE AGAINST BULLYING AND CYBERBULLYING TOO SEND TO EVERYBODY AND ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP SEND THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND MAYBE THIS COULD END!!! TO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BULLIED OVER THE INTERNET OR IN REAL LIFE, AND SOME SCHOOLS AND OTHER PLACES AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I'LL TELL YOU MY STORY .... My name is Jala Murry, im 15 years old, im a victim of bullying and from the 1st day of summer after 8th grade all the way threw my whole summer & my whole freshmen year of highschool,these to girls in my grade kept bullying me, they would text me saying they were gonna kill me if i came outside my house, that they're gonna beat me and my mom up , and everytime they kept threating me i never went outside the whole intire summer becuase i was scared to go anywhere by my self, i couldnt even go to the pol down the street from my house that's how scared i was. Then when school started it sorta stopped for 2 days then, 1 day when I was waiting for the school bel to ring so we could go inside for school, the 2 girls walked up to me and started yelling at me, saying they were gonna beat me up after school and calling me a man stealer and saying i stole one of the girls boyfriends when i didn't. then i got up and walked away and i started to cry and they kept laughing at me and caling me a baby. then a week later they kept saying mean stuff to me saying i wasa whore,a bitch and a slut. I told my mom and she talked to the school and they cant do anything about it. So my mom told me to ignore them and i did but then they started spreading rumors around school saying 1 of the girls tripped me down the stairs and that i cried, then like 4 weeks after that 1 of the girls got susppended and the other girl thought it was my fault so she fallowed me in he hallow yelling at me in front of everybody calling me a bitch, and sying im gonna die and that if she finds that i was the reason the other got susppended she was gonna kill me. then at homecoming, i got all dressed up and wanted to have a fun time with my bestfriend who i went with, but then they came up to me and my bestfriend was with them and said that i better watch out becuase they were gonna kil me after the dance was over, and that nobody would care if i was dead, so nsted of me having a good time i wass tuck in the bathroom crying becuase my bestfriend who was suppose to be ther for me when i needed her ditched me. I called my mom to come pick me up and she came down and started cussing out the teachers becuase their not doing anything. the we went home and i told my mom i didnt want to go back to school but she made me. The next moring we went to go talk to the princieble and he said that unless he see's them bullying me then he cant do nothing. then a couple weeks later i heard a rumor going around school that i was pregnate, and it made me super mad that people keep believe their lies, i couldnt get the rumors to stop, i thought my life was over people were believeing them and making my life horrible. then sometime close to the end of the schoolyear, 1 of the girls and her dad yelled out their car window afterschol saying "We know where you live & we are gonna come kill you!!", thats when i started to fear for my life, when my om picked me up from school, i got in the car and she asked why i was crying and i told her what they said and she got super mad, she was so mad that he cussed outt he school, and called the cops. it got so bad i sometimes thought that killing myself was the good idea but then i learned that its not and then when i saw the movie "CyberBully", it made me want to stop and help end bullying. And i still want to help end it, i made a like page on facebook to try and stop it the profile picture for that like page is a picture i made myself, im going to try and make t-shirts with that picture on the front and the on the back it will say "Words & Actions hurt,It's too late to say sorry for what you did" this is how I want to stop bullying, i want to make these shirts and have them be sold al over the world to gt people to know that cyberbullying and bullying is getting worse each day and that it should be stopped!!! If you want to sign this and help end it, please do and when your done sned to all your fallowers and friends. thanks -Jala

No comments:

Post a Comment