WelcomeTo My World

Wednesday 6 October 2010

We Need Your Help!

  Rufus-Jenny Triplett
Good Morning! It is good to hear that you are being BLESSED for your works especially when you put in such a great effort. Sometimes there are sounds of silence.

I am up early this morning trying to raise funds. One of our advertisers totally "flaked" on us and now I am scrambling to get the next issue of the magazine out. We are in need of $3000. We are going to try to cover 1/2 of it but it will be scraping.

I get so tired of people not being people of their word and just plain ol lying about the situation. I can only pray that God makes this easy for us. Sometimes my stress is overwhelming and I wonder if I care too much.

Anyway, if you could put this out to your network it would be greatly appreciated. No donation is too small at this point. Our PAYPAL address is pwmagazine@bellsouth.net or they can drop it in the mail to:

Dawah International,LLC
PO Box 380
Powder Springs,GA 30127

Please let them know that if they have a business that we would list it for FREE for them. we can work something out through one of our media outlets.

THANX SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment