WelcomeTo My World

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Fredrick Bell - URGENT!!

To Concerned Citizens:, My name is Fredrick Bell and i've been on MS death row for 17yrs. I have maintained innocence throughout my arrest, arraignment, trial and conviction. I am very close to being executed by the State and my lawyer Kenneth H. Coghlan has refused to explore all avenues to get me the justice that i deserve. He has has flatfooted refuse to accept the help of the Innocence Project who has offered to try and get the DNA tested in my case. This is my last and best hope of proving innocence in my case. So why is Mr. Coghlan NOT trying to help me? He claims he wants to take the matter to the Governor but that avenue ensures my death because the Governor won't entertain that. Mr Coghlan KNOWS this! The attorney i had before name Thomas C. Leviotis---who file my state post conviction then withdraw off my case to work in the DA office. He gave my case to Bob Ryan. At the time was the director of Ms office of capital whom Thomas told to do that investigation and get the affidavits from the witnesses, that was never done. In fact, the Ms Supreme court grant for Mr. Thomas to with draw off my case, and at the time i had a reply brief due. I had "NO" lawyer! When the court appointed Bob Ryan to my case the time had expire for me to file a reply brief. Not only that, to add those affidavits. So my issues became barred by the Court. Even from the very first inexperience lawyer on my case up til now. My case hasn't been handled properly and if i can't find a way or means to make Kenneth accept all possible help. I will be killed by the State of MS! I am asking that any and all decent people with conscious thought try to contact Kenneth at: Kenneth H. Coghlan attorney at law p o box 430 305 heritage drive oxford, ms 38655 tel: 662 234 7575 fax: 662 234 1999 email: kcoghlan@rayburnlaw.com And let him know there people who think that justice is a right to ALL people and as attorney. He should do any and all things within the laws to ensure that i recieve that justice. Thank you for any and all support and help, it is very much needed and appreciated. Sincerely, Fredrick Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment