WelcomeTo My World

Monday 29 June 2015

Why I stand up for Rodney Reed? #MarkClements #RodneyReed




Why I stand up for Rodney Reed? I am someone that always will tell you that the criminal justice system is flawed. If any one clearly knows what a police department will do to arrest and win convictions, I clearly know. I have witness the dirty tricks of the system, I was one of their products. Locked inside a prison and told that I would remain their to die. I was given another death penalty called mental anguish, pain, and suffering while looking at men such as Rodney suffer decades on death row for crimes that they never committed. Next week I am going to go over some ways how you can help. We cannot let Texas kill another innocent man, I say LOUD and CLEAR, Innocence must matter!
Mark A. Clements

No comments:

Post a Comment