WelcomeTo My World

Monday 17 October 2011

Midland County Strikes Against Clinton Yet Again?!?! MESSAGE FROM CLINT!!!!

 
by Clinton Lee Young
Message from Clinton, written October 12, 2011

It seems to never fail! Every time I try to take steps in my life to do better, some action is taken by the state that sets me back!  I am starting to think there is some divine message I am supposed to be getting to be an outlaw!  The latest out of the Lovely Midland county, is a hold they placed on my inmate trustfund (jpay) account for $298,723.25!!!! They tried this before but for $270,000. that I was able to get off my account. 

At the time of my death sentence the judgement ordered no fines, fees or costs. It is just a way for them to mess with me.  Yet they now want me to pay for my trial!!!  Always something!  Until I get this matter sorted, I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO SEND ANY FUNDS TO MY TRUST FUND ACCOUNT VIA JPAY!! KILLING ME IS NOT ENOUGH, they do not want me to be able to get stamps, hygiene or anything else, it seems. 

The judge that ordered the hold is the same judge that sent members of the jury letters to their homes saying they made the right choice in killing me.  That I was dangerous and he had insight that they didn't.  That I was guilty and "very dangerous." He then issued rulings on two vital appeals and claimed he was fair and impartial!!!!!!! :) :) :)  HA! Ew-we man!

I do appreciate everyone that is stepping up to help me! I have been dealing with some personal issues lately. I will soon be having a very long and personal blog posted. It is difficult to write, so it will take me some time. 

Other matters are being worked on in the process.  Getting some legal work together to post.  The objection my lawyers filed should be posted soon.  There is one sentence in their filing, where it comes off as if my lawyers are indicating I could have been the shooter in the first murder. That is not what they are stating at all.  They are disputing the courts version of the events and just pointing out that another theory exists that challenges the direct testimony of my co-defendents.  When the paper work is read, you will see the point of their words.   I just wanted to make sure that was clear, as people seem to make things into what they are not, to justify their position against me. 

Also, I was being sarcastic about the outlaw comment.  Once again, I am very thankful to those of you who are getting more  involved in my cause.  I can't do this without you.



Take Care!!



Clinton Lee Young
999447
Polunsky Unit
3872 FM 350 South
Livingston, Texas, 77351



http://saveaninnocentlife.com/Statements-From-Jury-Members-Docs.htm
Copyright © 2011, Clinton Lee Young, All Rights Reserved.
 http://www.facebook.com/notes/clinton-lee-young/midland-county-strikes-against-clinton-yet-again-message-from-clint/250851704960813?notif_t=like

No comments:

Post a Comment