WelcomeTo My World

Tuesday 7 September 2010

LWOP for a 14 year old!

A 14-year-old boy was sentenced to Juvenile Life Without Parole in Berrien
County, Michigan for the murder of his step-grandfather. He called the
police on himself and threw himself on the tender mercies of Berrien County
prosecutors (see www.4efren.com). He, Dakotah Eliason, was thrown into
adult court -- an absolutely horrible decision. In Berrien County,
prosecutors get their way with juries and judges.

I know that USDOJ doesn't have jurisdiction in murder cases, but you just
gotta know about this terrible outcome!

Please make a statement against Juvenile Life Without Parole. This sentence
on a 14 year old is regressive and barbaric.

I would like a reply from a specific person ad USDOJ to whom I can send my
opinions and concerns.

Jan Boudart
1132 W. Lunt Ave.
Chicago IL 60626

No comments:

Post a Comment